On Monday, July 19th, the Pioneer Institute and the Pacific Research Institute (PRI) will host a virtual webinar, titled: Policy Measures on Drug Value: Does ICER’s Approach Improve Patient Access & Equity?
The event will feature prominent experts in a discussion about the policy landscape on treatment value and access and how ICER-centric policy proposals could impact patients, equity, and innovation.
Speakers will include:
- William “Bill” Smith, PhD, Visiting Fellow in Life Sciences, Pioneer Institute
- Wayne Winegarden, Senior Fellow in Business & Economics, Pacific Research Institute
- Gary Puckrein, PhD, President & CEO, National Minority Quality Forum
- Anna Hyde, Vice President of Advocacy & Access, Arthritis Foundation
- Gunnar Esiason, Director of Patient Outreach, Boomer Esiason Foundation